Thursday, July 5, 2007

The first time it happened, we knew! TMS Season One, Episode 1


A frog.
A pig.
Oh, and I think there were some other people there too.

Yes, you guessed it, I'm referring to the very first episode of the Muppet Show, when Juliet Prowse danced with willd, savage gazelles, Fozzie started a glorious career of telling the jokes that still bring tears to your eyes today, and Piggy demonstrated amply (don't give her my address, would ya?) that, ala Oscar Wilde, she can resist anything except temptation.

Naturally, Kermit doesn't know what hit him.


Swinehearts' ushy gushy rating for this episode: Ten full body tackle serenades out of ten!

Our rating for overall quality of this episode: Eight mahna mahnas out of ten "do doo do do do's"

Warning: Contents may have settled during posting. Your opinion may vary. Do not operate heavy machinery while reading the US tax code. Brush thrice a day. Call your mother, it's been forever.

Stay tuned for the next episode, when Kermit figures out exactly what hit him... and tries to figure out how to get it to happen again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ho! I just had to mention here that this is the first time I'm seeing this website, and I'm hooked. I love it!